A 501(c)(4) organization will be formed to push the third party legislative agenda.
After significant changes have been made to the current voting system, the Optimus Party will be formed. It will solicit donations from voters. The donations will be spent on the following items:
- Conduct political surveys.
- Hold debates on platform issues.
- Find and screen eligible Party candidates.
- Hire petition management companies such as National Petition Management to collect signatures.
- Register people to vote for the META Party.
- Advertise the META Party, its platform and Party candidates.
- Educate voters through printed material and on the web.
- Maintain a core staff and other administrative expenses.